1. What are cookies? Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your device (computer, smartphone or tablet) when you access a website or use an application. They allow the website owner to store or retrieve information about certain aspects of your browsing habits. At ORTIZ CONSTRUCCIONES Y PROYECTOS, S.A. (hereinafter, GRUPO ORTIZ) we would like to provide you with the necessary information about the cookies we use on our Website so that you can decide about whether or not to allow them to be used and about protecting your privacy.
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and are not stored on your device. They expire once your browsing session ends.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain in your device and can be used after the end of the session.
- First-party cookies: These cookies are sent to your device from the Website, although some of them are provided by the tool [*].
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to your device from a domain that is not managed by GRUPO ORTIZ, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through them. This is in order to allow certain functions. Our Website uses (i) [*] (ii) [*] cookies, (iii) and also [*] cookies.
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow proper browsing of the website and the use of some options and services, such as those that allow monitoring traffic and data communication, identifying sessions, accessing restricted areas or using security items when browsing.
- Profiling cookies: These cookies enable access to the Website with predefined features depending on criteria such as language, browser type or regional settings from where the service is accessed.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are used to track and analyze user behavior. This type of cookies allows us to monitor activity on the Website through aggregate or statistical information on browsing habits. We use analytical cookies, some of which are provided through [*] and [*].
The following links provide information about cookie settings in the most widely used web browsers, although we do recommend consulting the Support or Help options in your browser for more detailed, up-to-date information in accordance with the version of the browser you are using and your device:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings
For further information, please check Microsoft support or the Help option in your browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Log -> Custom Settings.
For further information, please check Mozilla support or the Help option in your browser.
- Chrome: Settings -> Display advanced options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For further information, please check Google support or the Help option in your browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For further information, please check Apple support or the Help option in your browser.
Likewise, you are informed that some browsers allow private browsing sessions where cookies are installed on your device but are automatically deleted when you end your browsing session.